Soldiers at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldiers at War

HomeHome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This is a Call to all SaW Member to return home, and anyone one else that was under my command when I was D'ivok
All Deck Green Alert
Think you got what it take to be a Soldier At War sign up today and find out
Soldier at War will Be one year old on October 1st after the rebirth

Admiral Oddball reporting to duty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oddball

Admiral Oddball reporting to duty Empty
PostSubject: Admiral Oddball reporting to duty   Admiral Oddball reporting to duty I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 2:51 pm

Hello to all, coming from croatia, 36 old player, have enough under my belt to know to get around. From my old canadian clan "clan420" from back at the day from 2000, games i have under my belt are starting from days of Dune 2000, resident evil series, Warzone 2100, Joint operations, homeworld series , cod, supreme commander, WoT, WT (war thunder), and my primary game atm STO.

My time zone is UTC +1, i game mostly from 19h (7 Pm) till 22h (10 Pm), in that time if you see me in STO im playing mostly Voth Ground Battlezone, if you wont to join me, just pm me, all ways in need of a good team (i of course am all ready on SaW TS), all so play WT:GF, if any one plays and wont to platoon, my nick ther is rage_oddball.

Playing STO well over 3 years,

Have 20 characters, 3 are T5, 4 are T4 (undine rep. not done yet), and 4 lvl 50. Rest i use to refine contraband when i need dillitium fast.

not so much a pvp player as pve, have a question about that, or help in starting your first character feel free to ask me what ever you need to know.

Glad that you accepted me in your fleet, and to be here.

cheers
Back to top Go down
-=SaW=-Rage*FA
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
-=SaW=-Rage*FA

Admiral Oddball reporting to duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiral Oddball reporting to duty   Admiral Oddball reporting to duty I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:58 pm

welcome to the fleet oddball if you need anything just let us know and make yourself at home

-=SaW=-Rage*FA
Founder/Leader
Soldiers at War
Back to top Go down
https://soldiersatwar.forumotion.com

Admiral Oddball reporting to duty
Page 1 of 1