Soldiers at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldiers at War

HomeHome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This is a Call to all SaW Member to return home, and anyone one else that was under my command when I was D'ivok
All Deck Green Alert
Think you got what it take to be a Soldier At War sign up today and find out
Soldier at War will Be one year old on October 1st after the rebirth

GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY

Go down 
+3
Paul33
darkdaz
HAWKEYE
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HAWKEYE

HAWKEYE

GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY Empty
PostSubject: GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY   GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:41 pm

Greeting old foe,friends,and brothers, It is i The original God of WAR, The master pwner, the Alpha and omega. HAWEYE.
Just know IOC is still very alive we have become all the things in world of tanks that we once was in bridge commander. I am watching and awaiting the next game weather it is ex-caliber,bridge commander 2 anything that might resemble the original bridge commander so i can once again rule the universe in true submit or die fashion! Thus far i have had no such luck but some day perhaps we will meet again on some distant battle field weather in space or on the ground. STop by and visit sometime www.imperialorderclan.com P.S how ya been shady?
Back to top Go down
darkdaz
Captain
Captain
darkdaz

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY   GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:56 pm

hello stranger,

long time no see,

and how are you buddy Wink

i myself, have stopped playing Bridge Commander. and have moved onto STO and also world of tanks and also freelancer myself.

how is IOC tho, is everyone doing ok. do you all miss me lol lol

oh and watch out the Red Ravens are back under the command of Dan Perry.

you take care, and chat soon and god bless
Back to top Go down
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/a.pude
Paul33
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Paul33

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY   GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:39 pm

HAWKEYE wrote:
Greeting old foe,friends,and brothers, It is i The original God of WAR, The master pwner, the Alpha and omega. HAWEYE.
Just know IOC is still very alive we have become all the things in world of tanks that we once was in bridge commander. I am watching and awaiting the next game weather it is ex-caliber,bridge commander 2 anything that might resemble the original bridge commander so i can once again rule the universe in true submit or die fashion! Thus far i have had no such luck but some day perhaps we will meet again on some distant battle field weather in space or on the ground. STop by and visit sometime www.imperialorderclan.com P.S how ya been shady?

You have never ruled at any game you play you have poor stats in Tanks your clan failed in STO you fail your ass off in Clan Wars https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn-Oq758_60&feature=youtu.be all you do is recrute any noob willing to join your fail ass clan numbers dose not mean you have a good clan it just means you will take any SCRUB that is willing to fallow you and Cartman and Kohn's dumb ass. Lets just ask your EX wife's how bad you fail dont you have a used car to sell or somthing you moron. Recrute Train and Maintain you noob clan....

Yours truly _IRON_HORSE_

Last edited by Paul33 on Thu May 01, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-=SaW=-Rage*FA
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
-=SaW=-Rage*FA

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY   GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:43 pm

You know i get the feeling for some reason he don't like you am not really sure why...it can't be because of your winning personality....."wait you would half to have one first just saying". Let's also not forget how you failed in bc. It's funny how you can't keep good players in your clan. Well what can i say once a noob always a noob.

-=SaW=-Rage*FA
Founder/Leader
Soldiers at War
Back to top Go down
https://soldiersatwar.forumotion.com
Capt_Blackwood
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY   GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:11 pm

Sorry Hawkeye, but I don't think a fleet of n00b ships and captains would even be able to handle one of our crusiers, and that's with NPCs backing you up.

BTW Paul. Great vid Smile

lol! 
Back to top Go down
-=SaW=-Rage*FA
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
-=SaW=-Rage*FA

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY   GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:14 pm

wow they really dislike you.

P.S. he wouldn't be a match for my ship.
Back to top Go down
Paul33
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Paul33

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY   GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:14 pm

Capt_Blackwood wrote:
Sorry Hawkeye, but I don't think a fleet of n00b ships and captains would even be able to handle one of our crusiers, and that's with NPCs backing you up.

BTW Paul. Great vid Smile

lol! 

Thank you and SO TRUE
Back to top Go down
Capt_Blackwood
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY   GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:15 pm

Dude, my granny can kick his ass in sto...and she's dead!
Back to top Go down
-=SaW=-Rage*FA
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
-=SaW=-Rage*FA

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY   GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:29 pm

If they where in a sever by there self they would still lose in any game.
Back to top Go down
Capt_Blackwood
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY   GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:29 pm

Is this before they fired the torpedo out of the tube, before it detonated?
Back to top Go down
-=SaW=-Rage*FA
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
-=SaW=-Rage*FA

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY   GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:31 pm

There so skilled they detonate it before they try to fire out the tube.
Back to top Go down
darkdaz
Captain
Captain
darkdaz

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY   GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:41 pm

and you no the other things you forgot to add is
if they host, and think they are loseing, they kick the players out, and also they cheat

they have cheating scripts for bc and maybe for others Wink
Back to top Go down
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/a.pude
-=SaW=-Rage*FA
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
-=SaW=-Rage*FA

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY   GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:19 pm

Wait witch wife was that?
Back to top Go down
jon01

jon01

PostSubject: Greetings    GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:24 pm

If you could take me out then that would be surprising
Back to top Go down
Paul33
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Paul33

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY   GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:27 pm

HAWKEYE wrote:

Dont you have a fucking used car to sell or something you nobody.... What a Face 
Back to top Go down
-=SaW=-Rage*FA
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
-=SaW=-Rage*FA

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY   GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:30 pm

hey he like to sell used ricers (aka Honda's)
Back to top Go down
Paul33
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Paul33

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY   GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:32 pm

-=SaW=-Rage*FA wrote:
hey he like to sell used ricers (aka Honda's)

Oh yeah and tell Berry/Cartman hello fat ass ty that is all rgr rgr
Back to top Go down
-=SaW=-Rage*FA
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
-=SaW=-Rage*FA

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY   GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:34 pm

I can see it now copy copy copy
HELL NO (PASTE)
Back to top Go down
Shady

Shady

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY   GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:53 pm

first of all hawknoob don't ask me how I am doin cuz its none of ur damn business....second when were u the "god of war" when did u become a god as I recall u sucked in BC always flying around in the noobrid all the time in BC, if u were a god of anything u would be the god of noobs and idiots. Third ur status in BC was crap so if ur status in WOT is the same as BC then u guys haven't improved much which doesn't surprise me at all

so peace out and have a nice day motha fuckas...
Back to top Go down
Capt_Blackwood
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY   GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:04 am

Dayum!

Anyway, I bet IOC is the "Star Fleet Dental" of WOT.

Idiot probably drives a Dodge too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY   GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GREETINGS FROM YOURS TRUELY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers at War :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: