Soldiers at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldiers at War

HomeHome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This is a Call to all SaW Member to return home, and anyone one else that was under my command when I was D'ivok
All Deck Green Alert
Think you got what it take to be a Soldier At War sign up today and find out
Soldier at War will Be one year old on October 1st after the rebirth

No Limit Loot Ec Farming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
knomesmoke

No Limit Loot Ec Farming Empty
PostSubject: No Limit Loot Ec Farming   No Limit Loot Ec Farming I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:37 pm

Ker'rat in the Eta Eridani Sector Block. Can do it while on SB24 cooldown. If you don't consistently place 1st or 2nd in SB24, then stop doing it and just do Ker'rat unless you need the dil.Mark XII drops left and right and even certain greens sell really well. I guess people can't be bothered to grind for Romulan Plasma weapons on their alts or whatever (or maybe they're using fleet disruptors, if they're Klinks), so disruptor tac consoles are still great drops, along with Plasma, of course.It's unlimited farming. Level 54 probes and spheres all over the place, and the regular cubes are easy to kill. Tac cubes take too long unless you have one or two other people focusing fire with you, so avoid those. Do the actual objectives and scan the Borg Encryption nodes and kill the Borg Repair hubs; if you only scan one node or kill one hub, you're guaranteed an item, better rewards the more you do, of course. The Repair Hubs almost always drop two or three items at a time by themselves, have low HP and don't shoot back. While scanning the encryption nodes, try to avoid combat so you can get as many as possible (can't scan while in combat), but if you have to fight a probe or sphere, that's ok, because they drop loot you're there for, anyway.Yeah, there's PvP, but just avoid it if you're there to farm -- if you speed off with Evasive Maneuvers, people won't be bothered to try and chase you, generally. If you have a decent build and gear (I'm only running the Mk XI Jem shields + Mk X Borg deflector and engines right now), you're not going to get insta-popped by anyone unless you're low on shields/hull already and it will often turn into a stalemate until one or more people show up on either side. Even then, depending, you can often tank two or three other people who probably don't know what they're doing. If you do get killed, so what? Respawn and continue farming.Just like everywhere else, you can't control what drops, so your EC rate will vary, but with SO many drops (you'll just have to see), it's easy to pick up several Mk XII blues, and even some of the greens sell well. It's not as big an insta-loot fest as the Foundry farming missions, but those don't drop Mk XIIs and you hit the loot cap pretty quickly, whereas there is no cap in Ker'rat. Do your round of your favorite Foundry farming mission, get your quick 400-900k and dil (with good DPS, it's worth completing for the dil, even after you stop getting drops), then move to Ker'rat if you want more.Not to mention, of course, there's the chance of getting blue and purple Mk XII consoles that you actually want to keep for yourself. At least, I assume purple has a chance to drop there just like everywhere else, though I've yet to see one, aside from the rewards from scanning nodes/killing hubs.
Back to top Go down

No Limit Loot Ec Farming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers at War :: Star Trek Online :: How To and Tips and Tricks-
Jump to: