Soldiers at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldiers at War

HomeHome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This is a Call to all SaW Member to return home, and anyone one else that was under my command when I was D'ivok
All Deck Green Alert
Think you got what it take to be a Soldier At War sign up today and find out
Soldier at War will Be one year old on October 1st after the rebirth

Fast EC on earth space dock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-=SaW=-Rage*FA
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
-=SaW=-Rage*FA

Fast EC on earth space dock Empty
PostSubject: Fast EC on earth space dock   Fast EC on earth space dock I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:22 pm

There a mission in the foundry call EC Farming ESD- by Luth run that and then sell the items you get. By doing this you will get any where form 500,000 to 1,000,000 per day. You can run this on any alt that you might have just remember you can only run this on each one once a day when you hit your Farming Limit.

Back to top Go down
https://soldiersatwar.forumotion.com
leobenconroy002

leobenconroy002

Fast EC on earth space dock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast EC on earth space dock   Fast EC on earth space dock I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:29 pm

As i've seen today, I'm not the only one in the fleet who's using the german version of STO. So, if you've installed STO in german, here's the (almost) same hint: Go to the foundry and look for the missions Vala's Space Farming Ground FED or Vale's Space Farmer LowLvl (both from scorpius999). You can farm there up to 1.000.000 ECs (FED) or up to 750.000 ECs (LowLvl) once a day until you hit four farming limit. The mission starts at the Security Officer's console in the center od Earth Space Dock

...an now the same in german:

Wie ich heute gesehen habe, bin ich nicht der einzige in der Flotte, der die deutsche Fassung von STO nutzt. Wann Du  also ebenfalls die deutsche Version istalliert hast, habe ich hier den (beinahe) selben Tipp wie =SaW=-Rage*FA: Gehe in die Foundry und suche die Missionen Vala's Space Farming Ground FED oder Vale's Space Farmer LowLvl (beide von scorpius999). Hier kannst Du bis zu 1.000.000 ECs (FED) bzw. 750.000 ECs (LowLvl) einmal pro Tag farmen, bis dein Farm-Limit erreicht ist. Die Mission startet im Zentrum des Earth Space Dock bei der Konsole des Sicherheitsoffiziers.
Back to top Go down

Fast EC on earth space dock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers at War :: Star Trek Online :: How To and Tips and Tricks-
Jump to: