Soldiers at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldiers at War

HomeHome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This is a Call to all SaW Member to return home, and anyone one else that was under my command when I was D'ivok
All Deck Green Alert
Think you got what it take to be a Soldier At War sign up today and find out
Soldier at War will Be one year old on October 1st after the rebirth

Star Wars the Old Republic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boggs0311
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Boggs0311

Star Wars the Old Republic Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars the Old Republic   Star Wars the Old Republic I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:36 am

This is a MMO ftp (free to play) game that is mainly centered on ground combat. There is some space combat in the game but it will not be like STO. It is a player vs. bot only and is more arcade style in its setup. There are four different classes on two different sides of the game, with the sides being the Republic and the Empire. Each class has a different and interesting storyline and decisions made by the player alter elements of the story which adds to replay ability and add that to the fact that there are eight different story lines and you see that there is a lot to do on this game. There is a down side to all this good though, and that is if you are FTP or Preferred Player. There are a number of different restrictions that are put on you and still costs a little bit of money to unlock or a subscriber can get it for you. There is also the option to save in game credits and obtaining the in game unlocks through the market. With that said it is still a fun game and if you are interested in joining us over there just download and set up your toon in the Bastion server. We are on both the Republic and Imperial sides so pick your poison and kick some ass.
Back to top Go down
Boggs0311
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Boggs0311

Star Wars the Old Republic Empty
PostSubject: Server   Star Wars the Old Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 11:17 am

The SaW server is the Bastion server.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars the Old Republic
Page 1 of 1