Soldiers at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldiers at War

HomeHome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This is a Call to all SaW Member to return home, and anyone one else that was under my command when I was D'ivok
All Deck Green Alert
Think you got what it take to be a Soldier At War sign up today and find out
Soldier at War will Be one year old on October 1st after the rebirth

War Inc / Soldiers Inc / FREE TO PLAY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Battleth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Battleth

War Inc / Soldiers Inc / FREE TO PLAY  Empty
PostSubject: War Inc / Soldiers Inc / FREE TO PLAY    War Inc / Soldiers Inc / FREE TO PLAY  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:34 pm

Saw posting on facebook about a new fps game that looks good check it out here
I found a nother game just like it that looks nice as well

Soldiers Inc. game trailer

War Inc. game trailer

Back to top Go down
-=SaW=-Rage*FA
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
-=SaW=-Rage*FA

PostSubject: Re: War Inc / Soldiers Inc / FREE TO PLAY    War Inc / Soldiers Inc / FREE TO PLAY  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:20 pm

Sweet man they both look good am still thinking about the battled field free4play whats your input on that and what type of feel does it have like the other battledfield games
Back to top Go down
https://soldiersatwar.forumotion.com
Battleth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Battleth

PostSubject: Re: War Inc / Soldiers Inc / FREE TO PLAY    War Inc / Soldiers Inc / FREE TO PLAY  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:11 pm

Well I have not played battlefield play4free yet, but I do know that its very much like Battlefield Bad Company 2 .
when it comes to the ranking system, weapon unlock, and battle era its modern warfare across a wide range
of maps you find in bc2, desert maps , jungle maps as well as close quarters combat maps in a mid eastern city
like Arica Harbor . So in a nut shell its like BFBC2 .

The battlefield series that started in 2002 set the president for many other open map based fps games
with a wide rage of specialties to choose from , Engineers, medics , assault, and sniper that you can customize your
equipment based on your game play style. Also the tanks , helicopters , and other vehicles you can use on the
open battlefield can be customized. New players will find it hard at first especially on maps with too many players
because you will die a lot . It can be frustrating at first and many people get turned off and go back to there closed quarters fps games like counter strike, and Combat Arms cause it more cut and dry . With Battlefield there are literally hundreds of ways to kill
a person as well as many tactical options based on your specialty equipment and or vehicle(s)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Inc / Soldiers Inc / FREE TO PLAY    War Inc / Soldiers Inc / FREE TO PLAY  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Inc / Soldiers Inc / FREE TO PLAY
Page 1 of 1