Soldiers at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldiers at War

HomeHome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This is a Call to all SaW Member to return home, and anyone one else that was under my command when I was D'ivok
All Deck Green Alert
Think you got what it take to be a Soldier At War sign up today and find out
Soldier at War will Be one year old on October 1st after the rebirth

Activity Rule.

Go down 
+2
ArkNine
BradleyKell
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BradleyKell

Activity Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Activity Rule.   Activity Rule. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:40 am

SaW (Amsterdam) is growing in numbers. As we grow it makes each Roster Spot more valuable.

We invite all levels of players to both teach and learn here, however we must insist on Active Members.

Let me use this time to define 'Active'. At this point I'd like to set 3+ Game Hours a Week, and sense we can not verify that In Game we will be using Board Activity to help us 'gauge' 3+ Weekly Hours.

People have Lives, and I'd never insist a substantial amount of time. Enjoy your lives, go out and see the sunshine and smell the roses and hear the wonderful sounds of life. In fact, if your Gaming is interfering with Real Life, that is an issue and WILL be addressed.

However, a certain amount of obligation comes with being part of a Community, and I feel 3+ Hours Weekly (or letting us know you won't be on for a bit to reach your 3+, but will continue being Active shortly) is not to much to ask.

Since we can not all be on at the same times, this is going to put a greater stress on Team Speak and these very Forums. Be visible. Be vocal. Let people know you are on and here and active.

Obviously those with Active Roles and Contributing in Events will be easier to spot. Strive to learn, ask questions, and when ready try to take on some Leadership.

Basically, let us know you want to be here and part of the Future Expansions of SaW into other Regions and Game Styles we envision for the Future (like our Pirate/Privateer/Bounty Corporation).

The more you give, the more you will receive.

Support us, and you will never lack the full support of SaW.

Thank you for your time in reading this, and I hope that many if not all of you decide to invest in this effort and continue being part of the SaW Family.
Back to top Go down
ArkNine

Activity Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Rule.   Activity Rule. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:54 pm

Hey y'all. I'm about to go on vacation for the next two weeks. I'll be traveling and likely won't be logging on. This is just a heads up. Wasn't sure where else to put it. Cya in two weeks.

~O'Malley
Back to top Go down
Jythier

Activity Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Rule.   Activity Rule. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 2:40 pm

Acewolf is also off on vacation.
Back to top Go down
-=SaW=-Rage*FA
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
-=SaW=-Rage*FA

Activity Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Rule.   Activity Rule. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:13 pm

He will be back Sunday
Back to top Go down
https://soldiersatwar.forumotion.com
Boggs0311
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Boggs0311

Activity Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Rule.   Activity Rule. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:08 am

I have a full week off from school crap next week. I will be popping by to try and be a healthy part of your work over there. I say sorry in advance for the time it may take someone to help me out.

AFADM Jay

Back to top Go down
johanna_

Activity Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone??   Activity Rule. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:27 am

I am angry with all of you guys. i am online every day and the only person is too in last 1,5 month is Mackelroy . Also Cyenvanstory and 1-2 other members. Every other player missing. . . Tell us if you give up to start searching for another company.

We need active people. Saw company is dying

Thanks..

Johanna_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activity Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Rule.   Activity Rule. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Rule.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers at War :: Inactive Games :: Uncharted Waters General-